Giving in memory
A special way to remember a loved one.
A donation to Kaipātiki Project is a wonderful way to remember someone. Gifts can be small or large, in lieu of flowers at a funeral or as a tribute to a life well lived. When donating to Kaipātiki Project, you are giving a lasting tribute in memory of your loved one. Your donation will help us grow native plants for restoration of our bush and reserves.
If you would like, please enter the name of the person you are remembering in the 'comments' box.
Leaving a gift in your Will
By including a gift to Kaipātiki Project in your Will, you will be supporting our native plant nursery and conservation activities that are helping revive our local environment for future generations. Alternatively, you may wish to include a gift in your Will to a specific area that is special to you. You are welcome to talk to us in confidence about your wishes. Please contact Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our promise to you:
- We recognise your loved ones come first in your Will.
- We will treat you fairly and respect your privacy.
- We will never ask you the size or type of your legacy, because every gift makes a difference.
- We promise to use your gift wisely, in line with your wishes.
Details you might need:
- Full name: Kaipātiki Project Incorporated
Registered Charity No: CC38074
Our address: 17 Lauderdale Road, Birkdale, Auckland 0626
- Telephone: 09 482 1172